Monday, February 18, 2008

Still need names....

It appears that many of you have given up on the names, but Matt and Tommy are still going strong.

Tommy: Listen, "dong time with Evan" (if I had a dime...) is out. Not doing it. www.bluenecks.com is taken; not sure why you linked me to that creepy blog.

Matt: As much as I love the School of Rock reference, it appears that you, like everyone else, has fallen into the Beez's trap. We don't have to use his name in the title; in fact, with it being our site, it seems a bit one-sided. However, you accidentally came up with a name that I had already been considering, with "the cats pajamas." So, good job, I guess.

Keep trying everyone! We want to launch sometime extremely soon.

Speaking of blatant self-promotion, Matt Jones (Duke Law!!) had an interesting name for the IU coaching search, with ex-NBA Jam great Scott Skiles. I wonder if he knows that jump-passes and put-backs aren't as effective in real life as they are in video games... Either way, an ex-NBA coach coming to Bloomington may not work out so well, especially if they ex-NBA guy is Scott Skiles. I'm afraid that the people here will settle for no one other than Bobby Knight.

NAMESSSSSSSSSSS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sticking to my guns, err gun. blueneck.com You could buy out that creepy British band.

Or, That's_Quacktastic.com

Aw, f it, I'll do it myself.

dubs