Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday's are difficult

I can never think of much to say on Monday's, so I'm going to be brief.

Kentucky won. Other than that, there were few positives from the game Saturday. This team is as painful as any team I can remember, but they make me happy...like a little girl. I don't really know how we turn the ball over as much as we do and still win, but it's pretty amazing.

I don't think it's any secret (at least in Da Ville) that the Cards are the best team in the Big East right now. I always saw G'town as being overrated, but I didn't think they would ever surrender an 8 point halftime lead with their style of play. Got to give the Cards props, they made a run in the second half, sans Terrence may I add, and they looked pretty darn good.

Who looked stupidest? Pitino in the first half, Pitino in the second half, or the jack-off-a-sores who didn't realize there was a white-out and wore red?

Apparently Roger Clemens' wife took HGH under his direction. I thought throwing a bat shard at a defenseless Mike Piazza was irrational, but this one is even more insane. Who wouldn't want to give their wife a debilitating drug that will cause her boobs to shrivel? Oh, AND she'll have anger issues? Where do I sign up! Wait, will it make her manly as well? This is perfect!

No comments: