Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SportsPickle guy: Feud?...not with me, of course

I was going to blog about this earlier in the week, but I forgot. I noticed that during The Big Lead's Super Bowl blog (http://thebiglead.com/?p=4462), they referred to Eli as "Elisha" and Brady as "Dreamboat," something that has been done on SportsPickle for a long time. I wondered if those phrases were universal and I'd been missing them, but in this week's Ponder This on www.sportspickle.com, there is mention of a possible feud due to someone frequently ripping his shit off. This may not be what he was even talking about, but I emailed and asked him anyway. I'll see if there's a response.

I just re-read this and realized how unimportant and ridiculous this sounds, but I've been on board with SportsPickle for a long damn time and it's bullshit for people to rip his stuff off!

I have all of the sudden turned this into, like, an inane sports satire gossip blog.

No comments: