Monday, February 25, 2008

Sorry...I have too much going on

Sorry I haven't posted today. Between working on the new site and going to school, I haven't found enough time to make fun of people today. However, I plan on posting to this blog frequently, just not as frequently as the other one. I'm sorry. I still love you, it's just the other one is so new and different. Get over it. Plus, I mostly talk about UK on here, and most of that content will be on the other site.

As I briefly spoke about on the new, awesome blog, I have no earthly idea as to why UK wouldn't agree to play UL on Monday night. That would be awesome; I can see no other reason besides childish defiance.

See you at the links, tomorrow! Oh, and make it rain in the comments section you little bitches. What, are you afraid Beezner is going to make fun of you?

Get Blitzed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know what you have going on that takes that much time up. Is it watching old SSM football games when Germantown Catholic used to kick the shit of you guys.Or are you watching old game film of G'Town baseball's greatest team, Newman Post 219 win the whole piece of pie.