Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another easy one

That's a joke. However, early in the 2nd half I truly believed that I saw us turning. I started thinking, 'this is it. This is the half that we figure it all out!' Then Bradley and Crawford started shitting the bed, and my thoughts went back to, 'Oh heavens. Just win. I don't care how.' And we did! Hooray!!

I don't have much to say about the play of either team. However, that one asshole for LSU had consecutive garbage shots that were deadened by how horribly strong he shot them, and had no choice but to trickle through the unexpecting net. I hate when that happens. Then Jasper did the exact same thing. I guess it all comes full circle.

Next, we have the return of neanderthal Bliss, who will lumber into Rupp Arena under a chorus of boos and poorly-constructed slurs. "Nice head, square...head!"

OK, Beez Bags isn't bad. Keep working.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the bee's knees? think jack black from the school of rock.
"you could be the ugliest sad sack on the planet, but if you're in a rocking band, you're the cat's pajamas. you're the bee's knees."

Anonymous said...

www.blueneck.com

I still like dongtimewithevan though.

Tdubs