Saturday, February 16, 2008

Keep firing, assholes!



It is likely that the person pictured above won a trophy for being the awesomest person in history.

As for your title ideas, you're all retarded.

John, I do apologize for leaving you off the list of people who often criticize me. As for your idea, it's entirely too long. No one wants to type www.weliketobitchaboutourfavoriteteam.com every day. Thanks for the input.

A-bomb, you didn't really come up with anything, but you did endorse the merger. And, no, the Bass is not dead. We just aren't so good at the whole "update" thing.

Jed, we can't call me the Beez, it's too close to the other guys name....oh...wait...I see what you did there. Absolutely not.

Tommy, dongtimewithevan.com?? How are you married?

Anyway, I put my faith in you all, and you failed me. The only thing I came up with was morningwood.com. I think the term "morning wood" is the funniest shit ever. My gf suggested morningwoodford.com, for the UK theme, but I don't want to be that guy. Keep plugging, men.

As for the LSU game, and the rest of the season for that matter, this is all I've got:



I think it can be used on LSU again. What's more impossible: Us beating them in football this year, or us beating them in basketball? There is no way that we won't play hard and well today. No live blog. Ever again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beez Bags?

T-Will