Friday, February 1, 2008

Rhyming, clever title

I wasted a lot of time trying to come up with a title, but there was nothing. I feel stupid today for no good reason, so this post may be terrible (not much of a change, I guess). It is unbearably awful outside, so I blame the weather.

If you didn't see the Berman video, submitted by a gentle reader in the comments section, go to any other sports blog (including Kentucky Sports Radio) and watch. It's pretty hilarious watching him question the professionalism of those around him. I mean, has he watched himself do a baseball game dressed like a disheveled Hardee's manager? (Ed. note: I searched high and low for a picture of Berman in a short-sleeved oxford. Nothing. I guess he doesn't allow himself to be photographed in a God damn fucking piece of shit shirt like that.)

I can't imbed a video or provide a link because I'm using an Apple, so go to The Big Lead, KSR, or Deadspin. Of course, all of these sites, one word, followed by .com...in case you are having trouble on the web still. Don't you love how people qualify their email address, "Uh, yeah, all one word." Oh, you mean you aren't the one person with spaces in their email address? So, your email isn't "frosted tips at aol dot com?" That's weird.

So no Crawford this weekend; that is bad news. We really need him, especially playing on the road. Say what you will about his drives to the basket, but he is a consistent scorer that can hit threes. I suppose if Ramel continues playing out of his mind this will be a non-issue, but Meeks and Jasper still aren't right. Hopefully, everyone will be healthy soon, but apparently Joe may not go until next Saturday, and that's still in question. We'll see, I guess.

I will be live blogging tomorrow, though I may be watching the game on the internet. I heard that the Indy CBS is now showing UK instead of UConn or something, so maybe not. I may do the UL game at 3, but no guarantees.

Read the Bass, there is an update today!!!

No comments: