Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bruce Pearl is brain-dead

I know this is a weird time to blog, but watching UT finish off MSU has been downright comical. They had a comfortable lead (12 or so) with like 3 minutes left, and UT catered MSU back into the game. Once MSU cut it to 6 with two minutes left, UT called a timeout and subsequently jacked a three 6 seconds into their possession. No shit. They are up two with thirty seconds left. Let's see what happens...

OK, I think they won. They sure made it difficult, though.

As for my thoughts on the Bradley situation, I think that the foul was intentional, but I'm not sure it was malicious. It was a hard foul on the break, and he really didn't get much ball. Those are almost always called intentional; not this time, I guess. End of story; let's hope he plays Wednesday.

No comments: