Sunday, February 24, 2008

Do something good, losers!

Are you feeling down? Have your favorite athletes been underachieving? Does no one at work talk to you anymore? If so, then why don't you heedlessly throw money at a cause to make yourself feel better!

There are over 18 million homeless people in the city of Bloomington. That seems like a lot, but I'm pretty sure that's the number. Anyway, I will be participating in a 5K walk for the millions of said homeless people, and I am currently in the process of gathering funds for my donation. It's kind of like a giant penny war, only it's done online, there are no prizes, and nickels and dimes don't count against anyone's total. So if you're feeling generous, donate here.

If you're asking yourself, "so, all you're doing is walking?" Then the answer is "yes." But I'm walking 5000 miles! Or meters...yeah, that makes more sense. Anyway, I bet it's really hot when I do this. Plus, I might have to make small talk with my teammates. Also, if you'd like to donate to my girlfriend, here's her page. She's incredibly lame, so I'll understand if you don't want to give her any money.

In all seriousness, your eternal salvation is reliant upon your personal donation. Well, maybe it's not. But, there are a bunch of homeless people in Bloomington, and it wouldn't hurt to donate. There is no minimum donation. You can use your debit card, and do it all online. You literally have to do nothing, and then you can feel good about yourself!

DONATE!

Get Blitzed

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you can use that exercise bike I gave you for Christmas in 2004 to train.

Anonymous said...

I hope you saw who my donation was in honor of. God rest his soul.

Jed