Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lying assholes

Due to the proximity of Mr. Sampson, I'll begin with him. First of all, to see my original feelings of this situation and Coach Sampson, refer here. You can also read some babblings about June Jones and Alex Legion. Anyway, Samspon is a cheater, and IU knew it when they hired him. Perhaps they didn't think he would cheat again, but apparently he has zero integrity. From what I've heard around campus, Eric Gordon is 'flippin' badass' and Brian Butch eats babies. I've also heard that Sampson is going to get fired, and many people think that he should. Ironically, Bobby Knight is available again. Bloomington would be flooded with male semen if Knight returned. I, for one, do not want to be a part of that.

A friend, we'll call him "Gavin," sent me an email (well, Facebook message) today, and had a real jewel of a quote, so I'm going to steal it. First off, you should know that in addition to being a Cowboys and Florida State football fan, "Gavin" is also a Yankees and IU basketball fan. You know, that old chestnut. Anyway, he mentioned in his message that Sampson talks on the phone like a middle-school girl and lies like a 45 year-old pitcher. Which brings me to Rah-jer.

Is he insane? Seriously, is he a crazy person? What the hell was he talking about? If anyone in the universe believes him, they should be beaten severely by his juiced-up wife--which is extremely odd in its own right. My personal favorite moment of the hearing came when McNamee was being lambasted by old men senators, and his only response was, "that's your opinion." It wasn't so much what he said, but the way he said it like a defiant child. His tone would have been exactly the same if, as an eight-year old, he was like, "man, I love grapes," and his friend was like, "grapes suck balls." "Welllllllll, that's your opinion." Seriously, these two men are mentally unstable. Clemens, I can understand. He's trying to protect his legacy. McNamee, on the other hand, has forgotten who he's supposed to lie to. So, instead, he's just lying to everyone.

It's hard for a lot of people, myself included, to understand why these men were in a courtroom filled with senators to begin with. Luckily, I had the opportunity to ask this question in one of my classes. While it's obvious that senators should be spending their time "harrumphing" and caning blacks on the Senate floor (I assume nothing has changed for quite some time), handling this case is good publicity to their constituents. A lot of people care about this, and it is still a legal matter.

That said, we are a country full of morons and idiots. I really can't believe that this is something that will occupy our senators. But, Roger Clemens' legacy is at stake, we MUST get to the bottom of this!!! Personally, I was sold by the photo of the drug-filled vials and empty beer can. Apparently, Roger and McNamee had some pretty crazy times while stabbing each other in the ass.

1 comment:

j said...

I'm half-retarded at this. Send me an email when you can. tjbeisner@hotmail.com