Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Noodle's In Over-drive

Guys, I've got a great idea. Seriously, this will turn the blog into something of legend. It's going to knock your socks right off! You'll probably shit your pants. Oh man, you're going to be blown away. Ready?

We'll do a Mt. Rushmore of sports! I know, right?! OK, hear me out. Everyday I'll point my webcam at the blue screen I've devised in my apartment. In the background, will be a blank Mt. Rushmore (creepy, right?). Then, in my khakis and golf sweater (because I'm just one of you!), I'll awkwardly lean forward and shout at you. Oh man, this will be epic. The best part is, it's a really original idea!

Wow. I thought Reilly going to ESPN was a sell-out move, but I had no idea it would be to this degree. I don't give a shit who's on Mississippi's Mt. Rushmore. There is no Mt. Rushmore in Mississippi. It's pointless. Can't this feature be web-only?

I know of railed on this before in this space, but good heavens, enough with the subjective lists, ESPN. I don't know if you're to blame or the idiot citizenry that can't watch TV without being able to constantly interact with Jay Fucking Harris.

No comments: