Thursday, February 5, 2009

Big News!!!11!1!!!

Is the "1's" in the exclamation-point-row joke overused? Apologies, if so.

No matter, I have BIG news to report. (See what I did there, with the word big, and its size?) Anyway, we here at realjobs..blah blah are adding another blogger. This time, though, it's not some shithead like Jed, whom everyone hates. Trust me, you'll like this guy.

Here's a quick taste of his johnson, I mean work: I saw a sticker on a car in front of me, and it said: 'In Loving Memory of Michael Porter.' First, Mr. Porter, may you rest in peace. No hell for me!

Anyway, I texted my UK pals and informed them of the sticker, and this was our new author's response when I asked if this was a harbinger: "More likely a die-hard Southern Cal football fan bemoaning Porter's choice of hardwood over gridiron."

Remember, that's just a taste. Hopefully he's more consistent than the other assholes who want to join here.

I'll post about Gillispie sometime tomorrow.

No comments: