Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My blog is likeable!

I'm not sure what to think about the comment made by "CresceNet," if that is her/his real name, but I couldn't find my site ANYWHERE on that blogroll. I actually couldn't find that blogroll at all. Anyway, thanks for the love, Cres. A hug.

I decided that I would visit the website, and I learned a few things. First of all, the site is in Portugese. It's about some internet provider, methinks. Here's what it says on the sidebar (according to babelfish): It speeds up now! 2007 CresceNet arrived the Promotion Race of the Champions. They will be six phases, one for month between July and December. In each phase we will have rankings monthly in the categories Professional, Amador and Indicações. Em December will leave the final result with the 3 distribution of Scooters, 10 Notebooks, 10 PCs with LCD, 20 Ipods Shuffle and 1 Celta zero km.

I don't know what that means, even in English, but I do know that I'm winning that fucking scooter. Apparently, web service through CresceNet is very inexpensive, or fast, or maybe not. I really can't tell. You guys should check out the site; otherwise, I'd feel like I was dealing with a bunch of "Indicações." I think that means "jerk-offs."

Speaking of Indicações, I'm pretty sure the Bass will be up and running this week. The plan is for a weekly update, occurring each Thursday, with the best and most funniest material in history! Each week we will out-do ourselves; except this week, because we have no last week to out-do. Check back often, and if we have a mailing list, I'm signing everyone I know up. It can't be worse than the chain mail I get every fucking day. Oh, and by the way, you should all be nice to me, because I'm going to experience a major windfall soon. Some Prince from Nigeria needs some help, and he got my email from the Queen of America, who I think is Mrs. Z. Anyway, if I help him move some shit in some foreign bank account, he's going to give me a zillion dollars! I have to give him $30,000 for shipping and handling or something, but look at my profit! I got some Applebee's gift cards, too.

The Cay-uts are in Starkville right now, and the status of Meeks and Jasper is in question. KSR (Duke Law!!) doesn't even know if they'll play. However, the new intern (that son of a bitch) has not stopped jizzing about the Tyler Hansbrough dunk, calling it the best all season. I disagree. Wholeheartedly. He dunked over a 7'6" cardboard cut-out of Gheorghe Muresean. Pretty much any player could have made that play, and, had it been Danny Green dunking, the media focus would have been making fun of the neanderthal that got posterized. Don't get me wrong, it was a nice play, but I think the love affair with Psycho-T should end until, as Gregg Doyel has said, he plays big against someone good. As with Jordan Crawford, Hansbrough is only as good as the team around him. There's a reason why he's perenially the "greatest player ever" in college basketball, yet nowhere on the draft board.

There's little to say about the game, except I hope we win. We owe MSU some shit after they beat us in football and ended our SEC tourney run last year on some bullshit. Blame Sheray all you want, but I had never seen that called, nor have I since. It was a ridiculous call.

O t-Will é um assaltante do turd. Our friends at CresceNet will get that one!

No comments: