Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dear L-Raisers...

I'm not very good at this, but here goes. Fuck you. All of you. I decided to stay for my senior year and put my high draft status at risk because of the support shown to me by the city that I loved. I'm sure there are many of you that truly support me and appreciate what I've done. However, booing the team that I play for kind of contradicts that support. You see, I don't know if you noticed, but I am extremely team-oriented. Therefore, when you boo those chumps, I hurt.

I guess all I really want to say is thank you for turning your collective back on me. I remember having the chance to go pro and make millions after Petrino left last year, but I didn't. I thought loyalty meant something--everyone said it did. I guess I learned my first life lesson. Had last year been my senior year, there would have been a parade at 4th Street after the season. This year, since it was a transition year and our team sucked, no one cares about me anymore. What have you done for me lately, huh?

Thank you for your wavering support.

Brian (M.I) Brohm

Unfortunately, for me (I'm not Brohm anymore), the hometown QB has far more class than I. I really feel bad for him. His draft status has taken quite a hit after this season, and, despite what he says, he must regret returning for his final season. Oh, this marks the end of the "dynasty." I don't think that the nation's top player will be in your backyard two years in a row ever again. Join us in eternal mediocrity!!!

I must admit, West Virginia looked super good last night. As I said about Little during the MCB goes for WVU: were they sandbagging the entire season? If anyone was unlucky enough to watch the WVU-Pitt game, you would have to swear that WVU fielded two different teams. Pat White looked competent passing, and unstoppable running the ball. Why does OU always get embarassed in their bowls? Perhaps it is the Big 12 which was garbage this year...

No comments: