Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blogging on message board topics....

I'm not sure where this ranks on the importance depth chart, but, if I had to guess, I'd say just below the articles they have on CatsPause. Anyway, I read those boards pathetically often, and I am always struck by the utter stupidity and self-righteousness of the posters, most of whom are from Stinkyballs, KY. Besides, the UL game was boring, with the exception of the fact that it appears that T-Will has realized that his shooting is a detriment. This is a cycle I've grown accustomed to; he says in the offseason he's improved his shooting, then he fires up millions of threes and UL loses. Then, realizing this, he settles down for a few games and UL is successful. But, unfortunately, he regains his confidence and starts hoisting again. Repeat. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't even realize he shoots the ball--it seriously looks like a spasm.

Hmm. Good lead...way to stay on topic. Well, one of the ridiculous topics on the message boards concern UF freshman Nick Calathes. Apparently, according to some of these dildos, he has a low basketball IQ. So much so that I saw him referred to as Nick "low basketball IQ" Calathes. Pretty clever, these folks. Anyway, if a freshman basketball player were to have a low basketball IQ, he probably wouldn't be leading the SEC in assists. Furthermore, he appears to have a propensity to drain clutch threes. Hate him all you want, he's pretty good.

My other point was in regards to a post about our team not being on the floor during the Nat'l anthem, and some dude was offended. It was stupid. I can't get into it much because my battery is dying. And it was asinine.

OK, gotta go. Read The Bass.

No comments: