Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ESPN.com sucks

I don't have much to talk about, so I thought I'd go to ESPN.com to get some fodder. Still, though, nothing. Instead, I got John Anderson's voice blaring throughout the library, as I forgot my sound was on, and that video just starts! I hate that damn video, not only because of the noise, but because it causes the page start-up time to be like fifty seconds. I need to know what Junior Seau said at the press conference now!!! Also, the quotes from fan nation, or whatever, are always absolutely asinine. This morning it was, "As a Maverick's fan, I posted this score as my wallpaper. Priceless." Wow, thanks Rangerfan04! The articles, however, are generally good. The sidebar, also, is very helpful when looking for the top stories. It doesn't matter, though. The damn page takes too long to load.

It appears, at least to me, that Rich Rodriguez is paying WVU to keep their collective mouth shut. Just throw many at it, Rich. Worked with all you're recruits. Zing!

No comments: