Friday, December 28, 2007

Little Sat Out the Rib-Eating Contest?!?!?

Last year, in the midst of all of the Music City Bowl hoopla, Rafael Little eight like forty pounds of ribs. This year, he didn't even participate (yet we still won). In what is really a microcosm of his season, Little sat out something that he could have personally affected. Luckily, FSU's best rib-eaters were academically ineligible.

Of course, most of the Little ribbing (that's good journalism) is in jest. However, I hope he really comes out Monday and blows up. I will admit that I'm pretty tired of hearing about his nagging injuries and watching him run like a bitch. Next week, he will have no excuse; and I will praise him endlessly if he plays the same way he did last year. I understand he's our best receiver out of the backfield by far, but we needed him a few games this year that he sat out.

I used to think that if Barry Melrose cut his mullett he would lose his job, however, I have found myself chuckling at some of the weird shit he says. I don't have any examples, but don't immediately change the channel when he comes on anymore. His hair is bad, though.

Maybe more tomorrow, maybe not. I'll be out of town for a while; deal with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since when is Nashville known for Ribs?

Signed,
Bowless in Louisville via Cincy