Friday, December 21, 2007

Could that Duke-Pitt Game have been any Longer!?!?!?!

I don't know if you're like me, but I couldn't wait for that stupid basketball game to end. We almost missed the entire first quarter of the Poinsettia Bowl (which I picked correctly)! Navy's offense was a little more explosive than I expected, and Utah's defense was a little rough, but we pulled it out. OK, go FAU!

Back to the Duke-Pitt game, is Gerald Henderson Duke's best scorer? Down the stretch, he was really firing up some tough and bad shots. One in particular, you could hear the never-biased Jay Bilas groan, "Oh God!!!" as it went up. He (Henderson) should probably stick to elbowing people in the face intentionally. Oh, I forgot, he's not that kind of player.

Kentucky? has a big one tomorrow. Tennessee Tech rolls in boasting a shitty record (gues who's too lazy to look it up). Let's get back to our winning ways! What do you guys say!? Seriously, if we lose to Tenn. Tech, I'm not sure what will happen to some fans. I imagine there are several at the bottom of the Kentucky River already, and it's not even January. We are dangerously close to being full strength, so marked improvement will be made in the next few weeks. I guess "marked improvement" basicall means we won't get humiliated by bad teams anymore; just beaten soundly.

No comments: