Monday, June 30, 2008

See, you lazy asses

It's not easy to come up with some bullshit to write about everyday.

Thanks, Blazin-Caucasian, but HG and I respectfully decline your idea of arguing children's novels. I guess it will probably be best to begin by venturing into that shithole in Bloomington, because HG is a big, douch-ey, IU fan. I don't know. I guess one side (me) could argue that the job sucks, with HG providing a worthless and wrong counter-argument. Here, let me text him...

...

Nothing yet...

...

Well, I'm sure he's OK with that. He, like the 10 billion d-bags (and Asians) in Bloomington, probably thought that Pitino would actually come to IU. Actually, I doubt HG thought that. But all the other assholes did!

OK, I'll have my installment up in the next 4-88 hours. Just keep hitting refresh!

No comments: