Friday, June 13, 2008

The Jim Edmonds HR will never, ever fucking be on Sportscenter

I like sports. I think they are fun and cool. The sports team I like the most right now is the Cubs. Last night, Jim Edmonds' old ass hit a HR to tie the game, which we won in 11. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Yesterday, the U.S. Open started. I like golf. It's OK to watch if I'm hungover or at Chick Inn drinking bourbon. Tiger Woods is my favorite golfing man.

The NBA Finals were played last night. I don't really like the NBA, but boy, that game was exciting! The Celtics were getting killed and came back and won!

Anyway, I realize that other sports are happening and shit, but do we have to go to the live press conference the moment the game ends? I thought that was just on ESPNNews. What's wrong with editing down the press conference to something only kinda awfully boring? Look, I know it was huge and awesome, but watching Wilbon, Stu, and the others struggle to say something fucking different from one another is PAINFUL. Please, other sports are happening.

Oh, and Andy North, you smug fuck, no one gives a shit where the pins are placed, except the players, and they already know.

It was absolutely pointless to watch SC last night. A-nal-y-sis!

No comments: