Friday, June 27, 2008

Aside

I have an internship with a newspaper blah blah blah. I am covering a minor league baseball team this week, and I'm at the game. Of course, since I'm major bad-ass big time, I have a parking pass. As I pulled into the lot, I failed to realize that my pass wasn't in my wind-shield. No big deal.

I wasn't really paying attention, though. So, the African-American woman working the lot walked over, and leaned in to ask me to show her the pass. Unfortunately, I couldn't hear her, because I was straight mother-fucking BOPPING this song:



Enjoy. The video rocks, too.

p.s. Hopefully, we'll have a raging debate soon. Thanks to da Blazin' Caucasian, we have some ideas. Please read the comments of the post below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked you better when you liked wuss rock, but you've gone off the deep end.

Jed

P.S. I have a topic!!!: Would you rather have the privelege of being able to listen to Harrelson and DJ burn to death in their WGN booth or the enjoyment of watching as Fukudome uses his bat to beat them both to death?