Sunday, April 20, 2008

LJ's farts smell like dead bodies

If a crime scene investigator happened to be passing-by my apartment after "the lil' Jizz-bucket" (not sure where that nickname came from) has released one of his patented stink-bombs, I'd be hauled away for suspicion of murder. Now, to be clear, I've yet to smell a dead body, but I suspect they smell something like gas from my dog.

I'm ready to prematurely drool over the prospect of the Cats landing Ater Majok next year. He looked pretty good, but he did have a few annoying "international" habits.

For instance, he dunk-tips shots that are about to go in. Apparently, in Australia, baskets don't count unless they are scored authoritatively. Shaq would be awesome there.

Also, no passing in Australia. Sorry. I realize this was an all-star game, but he was really chuckin' up some shit last night.

It's funny to read on the message boards of both UL and UK, as TCP says UK's recruits rock and UL's suck, while ITV says the opposite. Can somebody smart rephrase that sentence so it makes sense? Anyway, if you want the truth, I got it right here, mister (or missy). All 4 of them are OK, ranking in this order:
Jennings
Liggins/Miller
(gigantic page break)
Poopshire--this guy sucks

To appease the UL faithful, I will say that T-Jenns will be a solid addition to your stacked front-court. I'm not sure why a single UL fan would want DC back, even after losing DP, especially now after seeing both Sam-Sam and T-Jenns. You will need help on the perimeter, though, because T-Will kinda sucks, as does Edgar, and J-Swop won't add much. The good news is CRP was able to convince E5 to return.

See how retarded that sounds?

Side note (as if this post had any semblance of order to begin with), some bitch just got LIT UP in American Gladiators! Sent her back to '93! Oh, this is a replay from '93...

I've got good news and bad news, and they're both the same thing: I was wrong about D-Lee (damn it! I do it too! I can't stop!). The season is still young, but he's raking the ball. Oh, and see how easy it is to score when your lead-off hitter doesn't foulout on the first pitch of each at-bat? For some reason, Theriot won't bat at the top of the order. I'm not sure why. And is Fukudome out of the running?

No comments: