Friday, April 4, 2008

Dumpster butt

Dempster's first start of the season started out horribly, but he settled down--somehow--and got a win. Things looked bad in the beginning, but he was able to shut down the Brewers effectively.

I don't understand how, though. He was a shitty starter everywhere else he played, and he was a shitty closer last year. I'm very nervous about him being in our rotation; most of all, I'm nervous that he is potentially our 2nd best starter. Yikes.

Hopefully, beginning today, Rich Hill can show that he is our second best pitcher, and beat the 'stros. Also, is Lieber not one of our starters anymore? Did I miss something?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did Dumpster become a starter?

A-Train

Unknown said...

How the hell do you people get into baseball this early into the season? I just don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Charles,

To answer your question, UNC got me into baseball real quick. And baseball rules

A-Train

Anonymous said...

Dumpster is terrible, and there is nothing else to say about it. You will be cursing his name by the All Star break, mark my words. I hope somehow he can pitch against the Reds at least once per series.