Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello blogosphere!

Ah, welcome back, me. Thanks, me.

Sorry for my third consecutive hiatus. I promise that I'll do everything in my power to keep up w/ this blog. Baseball will help, as the Cubs and the Reds open up a three game set. So, in honor of such an occasion, I will return to this blog triumphantly.

Other than that, I don't have much to talk about. Except Chase Utley. Does he ever get out? If yes, how? He swings half-way and rips the ball. He's amazing. I'm rushing and the quality of this post is suffering. Tomorrow...I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever want to cram your face with endless hotdogs, pepsi, and peanuts? You can at Reds games for $30 which includes your ticket. Tix are available for the Cubs series.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/ticketing/ayce.jsp

Cincycard