Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Um, yeah, I've been busy

Sorry it has been so long. I truly want to continue posting here, mostly for my non-UK brethren. But, with the advent of the new site and UL's success, it has been tough.

First of all, however much you may hate UK, the Blitz doesn't only have UK-related material. If you go there and see a UK story, feel free to leave. There will always be other content.

Anyway, UL looks scary good again. I guess I'll be the 12,986th person to say how reminiscent they are of the '05 Cards, but don't they remind you of the '05 Cards? Look for Pitino to throw the game against G-town this weekend, so the Cards don't run out of steam.

Sportscenter will certainly take a hit with the recent Brett Favre retirement. As much as ESPN loves subjective lists, the one thing they like more is fellating Brett Favre. If you go to the Blitz, you'll see more on this topic. Tease!

In other news, Tim Kurkjian thinks Kobe is better than LeBron. Mark Schlereth weighed-in as well on the Kobe/LeBron debate, but he's too stupid for anyone to listen to him. However, I do wonder what Schlereth would say about Felix Pie's testicles. Apparently, poor Felix got his nuts all twisted up and had to sit out a few games. That's unfortunate.

So, again, apologies for my lack of posting recently. I'll try and get something up every weekday, like I used to. But don't hate, Get Blitzed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay away from ESPN for the remainder of the week as I am sure they'll be playing Farve interviews, previous games, apperances in that Cameron Diaz movie.

They even had the death music (soft gay piano music) on ESPN today. Give me a break, he retired, not hit by a bus.

ATRAIN