Monday, March 31, 2008

Breaking news out of Bloomington!!

It's raining. Again. Hard. It rains every day. Every single day. Even when it's sunny, it will rain. And when it starts, it never stops. Isn't that awesome?

I bet you thought the breaking news was about Jordan Crawford. It's not. I know nothing. Though I go to IU, and there are apparently rumors all over this joint, no one in the J-School knows shit. There's a kid that works for the paper that runs an IU basketball blog, and he's been pretty spot-on, and he's said nothing about Crawford. His blog is down right now, though, for whatever reason.

Baseball is officially back in America, where it belongs! Take that, Japan! Yeah, your country's lame.

The Cubs and Reds both play at 2:20, with the Cubs on ESPN2 and WGN, and the Reds on RAYCOM. That's not true, but the Reds suck.

Good news! The fat guy next to me has zero clue how to disable his sound, or he doesn't care that I don't give a shit about these stupid videos he's watching. He's also breathing heavily; he might be having a heart attack, and that's nothing to joke about.

Four #1's in the Final 4, eh? Pretty neat. I guess I'll go with everyone else and pick UCLA. I think, since Wooden is on his last leg, the NCAA has decreed that UCLA not lose another game. Also, have you seen the Kevin Love full-court shot. If you have a pulse, the answer is 'yes,' because it has been on TV a trillion times. It's amazing.

Tomorrow's April Fool's Day. Don't believe a goddamn word anyone says to you. It's all bullshit!

No comments: