Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2 weeks to grow, nothing to show

I've been away from this site for a couple of weeks, so I guess I should let you know what I've been up to.

Nothing.

I always forget to update this blog, and by the time I remember it's too late. I promise to do better in the future. Don't give up on me!

In case you're wondering, my fantasy baseball team is stacked. I don't think anyone else pre-drafted pitchers. If they had, I wouldn't have a stable of hurlers similar to the Atlanta Braves, circa 1992.

IU has the most delusional fan-base in the universe. The names that I hear kids throwing around on campus are absolutely hilarious.

I think the best possibility would be Bruce Pearl, but every game he wins at UT cements his spot in Knoxville a little bit more.

The Pitino talk will not go away. One of my teachers even mentioned it. They truly think IU is the best job in the country. It's cute, in a way.

Baseball is here! This blog will definitely pick up, as I'll need a place to vent about Derrek Lee swinging through fastballs.

I'll post tomorrow.

No comments: