Friday, November 2, 2007

Go to Hell

Sorry. I haven't written in a while so I thought some attitude might do you some good.

What the hell is the matter with the Yankees? Did they really let Torre go to sign Girardi? When will they learn that turning over the team EVERY year doesn't work? They have no pitching; they have no chemistry; and now they have the equivalent of an unproven manager. I can't wait to watch them fail.

Football Saturday of last week blew. I knew that the game against MSU was being overlooked and that Anthony Dixon was a monster, but I had no idea we would lose...badly. Couple of thoughts: 1) why did we run the ball and throw some many swing/screen passes to our FIFTH string running back? THROW THE BALL!!! 2) why do we, without fail, run to get as close as we can to punts that have been kicked to us? Do we realize that touching them would cause a live ball situation? We had six turnovers; should have had eight. Instead of fire or poison, we should yell "SEC supremacy," we're surely not going to touch that.

What was with the UGA celebration? At first, I thought it was cool. The more I considered it, though, I realized how pissed I would be if someone did that to us. The really bad thing is that type of behavior (especially against Florida) usually results in a brawl. I don't know how that was avoided.

Sean Glennon wears a GT jersey and lights up the Jackets; that only proves that he will do everything in his power to throw to the players in the opposite jerseys. He literally threw like 25 picks last night.

No comments: