Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yes, Just Like the Movie Theater

If my high school years are any indication, Stony Brook will be a group of ninth-grade, cigarette-smoking wiggers. Further, they will arrive at the game in their parents' mini-van. Should be interesting; they probably won't even go to the game, they'll just hang around outside Rupp.

However, Stony Brook does have two very famous players on their team: Nick Carter and Chris Martin. I hope we can overcome their star power; everyone else has.

Why do we care that Tello and Vein were at a club? They're 21, and they aren't playing. If anyone on these message boards were ever at 4th street, they would see all of these guys every weekend. Big deal; college kids drink. We often forget that these guys are only college kids; it always makes me feel pathetic when I remember that.

More tomorrow. Good heavens I hope Duke loses tonight.

No comments: