Monday, September 10, 2007

Well, I Emailed Scott Stricklin...

He probably isn't going to read it, but I suggested a new intro that included THE BAND BEING ON THE FIELD! I hope that the murmurs (created by my mom) are true that they are simply holding out for the sweetest intro ever before the game Saturday. Speaking of which, Louisville finally lands a Saturday game! That's a big step for their program. The final score of this game will surpass 100 points; and UL should be thanking us for moving it back. There is no way their defense can remain as clueless as they've looked the last two Thursday's. We have given them a chance to get used to a new coach as well as make some much needed defensive adjustments. So, you're welcome. I'm sorry we made this the third game of the season; I hope the tremendous hype this game is receiving won't affect your play. I understand this is a rivalry and bitching is key, but shut up. The Louisville media has beaten this to the ground so badly it sickens me. You got to hand it to Jody Demling, the creep. He was very clever in including 'Louisville' in every stupid prediction in 'The Book' section of the C-J. That was a great secton with Forde and readable with Bennett; with Demling, however, it makes me wonder how he graduated high school. That guy blows.

LSU is pretty good. They blasted VT. As excited as I am about getting them at home I am just as terrified. If their offense can score thirty points a game they will never even get threatened. I really hope they go undefeated (if they beat UK) and just murder USC in the championship.

The Cubs blow dick. Kerry Wood sucks; Zambrano's a cancer again; and no one can get people out. They are one game back and they look as if they have no hope. Trachsel has come over and gotten rocked; which was to be expected. They will probably finish behind the Cardinals and Ankiel's swollen dome.

I got a dog! His name is Little Jerry Seinfeld (L.J.) and he always pees on the carpet. He's pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Auburn really showed the Big East who's boss!

And I agree it's time for the Ville to stop all the weekday games. One or two Thursdays is enough. It was essential to get on ESPN as much as possible when building the program, but I think we've established ourselves enough to play on Saturday.