Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Um........

Well, UK won. That was pretty righteous. I really can't say much more that hasn't already been said, but if you haven't seen the replay of the ESPN Classic telecast, you must watch. I guess Bill Curry really hates UK, because he was seriously pissed when they scored at the end. Also, as pissed as he was then he was just as delighted to see the penalty the play before. I suppose he would like for UK to be just as pathetic as they were with him, and since they aren't he is a little bitter. Also, his beloved option play was embarassingly blown up on a pivotal fourth down.

It was a fun game and I would be lying if I didn't say that it was really awesome and terrific, so take that for what it's worth. Every demented UK fan in that stadium (myself included) has been waiting for that win for years. I am being completely truthful when I say that I was totally confident that we were going to score after Allen gave UL the lead late. Seeing it happen, though, was surreal. Not to brag, but I told my arch-nemesis Chuck on the phone Friday that the final was going to be Uk 41-35. So I was damn close. If old man Brooks would have gone for two (like a sane person) and gotten it I would've been one point off.

I am having a bit of a moral dilemma though. I'm not sure if I should root against UL for the rest of the season as usual or hope they play well to make us look better. I guess I'll have the luxury of doing both as I'm sure I cannot wish them well during the game, but if they win, it works out as well anyway. This is just one beautiful man's terrific and correct opinion, but I honestly think they might suck. I know Les Miles thinks that.

Hey, www.thespottedbass.com was launched today behind spectacular reviews from, well, my mom and I. Check it out. It rules. It won't take anything away from my spectacular blog, so fear not.

No comments: