Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ah, the Shortcomings of Others

Is there anything sweeter than Notre Dame sucking? I know this is going to anger so many people, but you all deserve it for choosing Notre Dame as your "favorite" football team because you're Catholic. They have perenially been the go-to team for any fairweather fan, such as when their own team sucks (in our case UL or UK) they simply respond with a dry, "well, I'm a bigger Notre Dame fan anyway." Now they suck and UK's good, so you can all go to Hell. In fact, they've sucked for quite some time. It's funny that I never heard you tools rooting for Tom Timmermans or Chris Thomas in the "glory days" of ND basketball. Oh I see, that's when you chumps went to being UK fans again. Being a ND fan is nothing more than a sneaky way of being a fairweather fan. Can't fool me, dickheads!

I know that talking about myself makes the rest of you not care, but my fantasy football team is terrific and will not be denied my first title of any fantasy league--ever (this is absolutely not due to lack of trying). Having LT and Drew Brees is enough, but if Randy Moss can stay away from that tatted punk Jason Williams I will be unstoppable. Unfortunately, first place bounced off Todd Heap's face for me last night, but I don't expect that to matter much if Brees can play like a dude next week.

Harry Douglas is right, Louisville is in Louisville. Unfortunately, their opponent this week is not the University of Lexington (even though those clever Card fans on ITV has pegged it as such); thus, his can't-miss logic of "Lexington is in Lexington" makes no sense. Why? Because, hang with me here, Louisville is also in Kentucky. Keep making plays with your legs, Harry, because your mouth makes you sound stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you can count on Harry making a few people look stupid on Saturday.

Thanks for nothing.

JE