Thursday, July 3, 2008

My concession

You know, a day ago, I really thought I could do it. I believed that I would defy the odds, and win basically an unwinnable argument. HG, you win. But I still take issue with something you said.

First of all, the crux of your argument is quite strong, and something I hadn't considered. Replacing a shithead is ideal. You can't be as bad as he was---or, if you are, you will die. Also, much of what you said could go for anyone taking an AD jon anywhere. Hence, my unwinnable position.

However, this is wrong:

"At the same time, while you confront these challenges, you are given a longer leash because that same fan base, at least to a certain extent, understands the situation the idiots that came before you put you in."

Fans don't have leashes. At schools like IU, they have unrealistic expectations. The brunt of the whining will strike Crean, though, so Johnny NewDouche will get off easy. However, don't act like IU's fans are any more sane than UK's, UL's, etc. They will flip their shit just as fast---they showed that with Davis and Dakich.

As for Bloomington being a party town, Faggy McShitface won't care. Plus, in December, when he arrives, it will be balls mother-fucking freezing enough to make him want to set himself on fire.

As for the pizza, you're mostly right, but if I get an order for 'Crean,' I will shit on that pizza. So, Tom, if you're reading this, consider this your only warning.

No comments: