Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Vick's are Degenerates

I, admittedly, am not an animal lover. I have nothing against animals (except when the pee and poo on stuff), but I usually find it odd when people cry and shit when one dies (Barbaro...). Perhaps I would understand if I owned one; as for now, I just hope they don't pee on my clothes. However, the footage of dog fights is absolutely insane. What is wrong with people? Is there nothing better for rich people to do with there time? Or is it that Vick is just a total loser? Apparently this runs in the family, as Marcus is also a complete piece of shit. Recall he is the one who provided two girls, aged 14 and 15, with alcohol. In return they had to strip for him. Good work, Marcus. Anyway, I find it really difficult to understand why athletes with all the talent, fame, and money in the world to keep from doing this ridiculous shit. Marcus Vick could have banged nearly any girl in Blacksburg on name alone; but he decides, instead, to intoxicate high school freshman. What a creep. Regardless, Petrino is not going to put up with this garbage for long. Plus, I don't think Vick is his guy anyway. Culpepper is now available though...

Aramis Ramirez is awesome. I will say that he got a little excited with his bat flip last night, but who cares. When the Cubs need a big hit, he is definately who we need swinging. Lee is all but finished in that role as he swings through every single fastball he sees and Soriano just swings. Ramirez is patient and he always hits the ball very hard. If he keeps this up and the rest of the Cubs keep playing (and pitching) as well as they have since June, they will win the Central with ease. I guess we'll have to wait and see what weird shit goes down to ruin their chances at getting to the series this year. Or they'll just lose to the Mets or something.

I hope they can continue winning. Rich Hill looked a lot more together last night, but they should never lose to the Giants. They suck.

Welcome to Chicago Jason Kendall! I have hated you your entire career, but now I love you! See how that works? God I hope the Cubs don't sign Ryan Freel, Milton Bradley, Jason Larue, or Ty Cobb; if that happens, I'd have to puncture my eyeballs.

Rick Bozich is clearly a big fan of timeliness. Today, for instance, he wrote about Billy Donovan and how he made a good decision staying at Florida. Didn't that happen months ago? Does it take that long for Blow-zich to formulate a coherent thought? I understand that it was SEC media day, but isn't there more pertinent news like, oh I don't know, what UK's coach said! I don't know if I speak for everyone when I say that I don't give two shits about "Billy the Kid" anymore. He is at Florida; they are going to suck; and he f-ed over the Magic. This article should have been published the week that he went back to Florida, and it still would have sucked balls.

But you were right about one thing: you going to Minnesota would've kicked so much ass. Apparently that is where we send all the unwanted...

No comments: