Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh Fuck: I Never Thought It Would Happen

Holy shit, it's going down.

Oh my god, I'm terrified. I can't sleep. I can't think. I can't eat...well, I can eat. Still, I'm petrified. Shitless.

Louisville's going to win the whole fucking thing. Oh god, I shudder at the thought. Train, I love ya, but I can't see you until at least 2012 if UL cuts down the nets.

How can I justify this?

"What a shitty year in college basketball, right? I mean, Pitt was #1 for chrissakes!"

Let it be known that I will be ruthlessly and unabashedly rooting for everyone else in the tournament, and a UL loss will far supersede any "noise" UK makes in the NI-fucking-T.

Still, holy fuck, it's going to happen. They play actual defense. Every other big team is struggling with injuries. And every UL player can shoot fairly well. Oh god, I'm going to vomit.

Dammit. To think, David Padgett was on the team last year. I hate these assholes. Jerry Smith can choke a wang.

2 comments:

Adam said...

In true "Act like you've been there before" fashion, some douch created this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfTAg2GW0a0&eurl=http://www.cardchronicle.com/

Anonymous said...

I watched the UL game at bbc tonight. I would rather you burn me alive than to ever endure something like that again. On Sunday, we are all Sienna whatevers for a day...besides Train, he's a Cardinal.

Thom