Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Liggins' Defiance Saved Our Season!

Thanks, D! Without your dick-holery, we'd still be clanging around, looking for an offense!

I kid. Of course I love Liggins and think that, since he's good, he should be able to do whatever he desires. And hell, where/when did he learn to shoot so...so...effectively.

Was it me, or was that Lamar squad rife with assholes, including their coach? He gave Gillispie the ol' breeze-by after the game, that's for sure. Plus, one anus gunned the ball at Harrellson's junk. To Josh's credit, he calmly picked up the ball (which was dead), and deftly laid it in.

OK, that's it, for now. Join me and the others on KSR tomorrow night for some live-blog action, as Da Ville faces Rutgers for abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do I get a posting name. I need to be able to post content on this highly traffic-ed blog.

Carlos Toomer