Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One a week, huh?

I'm certainly a lazy douche, aren't I? Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I've been settling into my new surroundings/internship. Good stuff.

Anyway, news just came down that I just had to share with all 8 (generous guess-timation) of you. Male High School has supposedly broken the record for most Mentos mother fucking Diet Coke geysers at one time. Hooooooooooray!!!!!!!!!! It's about time! According to the article in the Courier-Journal, "Belgium" held the record until today. It's about time we stole the honor back from those filthy Belgians.

I know, I know. It was for a good cause, as they donated all the money they made to the Ronald McDonald house. Good for them. Now, figure out a defense that incorporates having a deep safety.

Jim...Edmonds...is....a...Cub........... I guess we could use an upper-cuttin' free-swinger in the lineup. Hell, bat him lead-off!

Other than that, I haven't too much to say. Until tomorrow......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

better, thanks

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Cheddars. This blog makes my day. Take that, Bobby Redman!