Wednesday, October 24, 2007

CentreCard Nailed It!!!

I was making my usual rounds on the message boards this morning (again, I do NOTHING at work) and I noticed a thread that caught my eye as being something that I had once thought about. The main premise of the post was that the offense is just as productive as they were a year ago. Along with that, the poster continues, where did this man-crush for Jeff Brohm originate? I have never understood, other than his last name, why everyone wants him to be the new coach so badly. I understand that the fans want a change, but why Jeff Brohm? What has he proven? That would be a bigger blunder than Kragthorpe.

I was reading some older entries--namely ones directly preceding the UL-UK game--and I realized that I am a genius. I nearly correctly predicted the score, I predicted that UK was good, and I predicted that UL would suck. I also said that they would struggle with the new coaching change more than they thought (but I didn't think they'd be this bad). I'm a prophet! My next prediction is that Edgar Sosa will become the most-hated player in Big East history. I think that's a pretty safe bet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have mad man love for Brohm. Comparing last year to this is apples and oranges. Miami and K-State last year and Uconn and Syracuse are totally different circumstances. Coach Stubbs makes Mike Glaser look like an offensive genious.

"We in da Liberty Bowl"