Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jason Kendall to be Featured on 'Mythbusters'

Myth: Jason Kendall chokes up too high on the bat and swings too much like a bitch to hit a homerun. BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! Kendall went yard last night for the first time as a Cub; unfortunately in a lost cause because the Cubs were playing the '27 Yankees.

I know how this sounds but I'm going to say it anyway. Derrek Lee swings through more pitches than any other player...in history. I know I've probably seen no more than half of his at-bats but he rarely seems to make contact, yet he bats over .300. If you look at his hits they are usually flares and crap like that. He needs to move down in the lineup when Soriano comes back and for God's sake keep The Riot up top! He is a very tough out and he doesn't swing at e'rything (I'm writing this in iambic pentameter).

Superbad out tomorrow. It's gonna be awesome. Go to the other site. I like it. www.sectalkonline.com.

No comments: