Tuesday, August 7, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



That's Darren McFadden. He looks like a pretty nice guy. Cute smile.

Jeff Brantley is a pole-smoker. I thought there was no way FSN Ohio could get any worse than George Grande and Chris Welsh but they proved me wrong. Jeff Brantley has used the term "Louisiana Breakdown" no less than five times in the game tonight when describing a Bronson Arroyo curve ball. Which brings me to my next point. I have never heard a more loyally full of shit fan base than that of the Cincinnati Reds. I concede that this may be due to the fact that I have unwittingly surrounded myself with these people for the last fifteen years, or maybe they're delusional. Any time Bronson (it looks better like that) has a good outing, praise is rained down upon him as if he were the next great pitcher. However, when his rinky-dink curve and unexplosive fastball isn't working, he gets rocked and it's chalked up to the Reds sucking, a theory to which I am a giant component. OK, he had a good outing. Coming into tonight though, Bronson was 4-12. I guess I shouldn't take this out on all of you, but I can't directly speak with Jeff Brantley with Bronson's wang in his mouth so I figured this would be the next best thing.

One more thing. The bullpen cam at GABP is absurd. It looks like a sniper cam in Iraq. Consequently, Eddie Guardado would not be a difficult target.

Who wants to hear more about me?!!! Well, I now have a blog site which I have to update five times a week that I will be getting paid for. I don't know how much yet and I really don't care much; it seems like a better opportunity than any at this point so just back off!!! Sorry. I know what you're all thinking, 'what about this blog!? What am I supposed to read at work?! This blog will still exist as the other one is solely about SEC sports. Thus its name, www.sectalkonline.com. So check that out as often as possible and I'll be sure to remind you daily.

No comments: